Top Divorce Professionals in Colorado
Are you getting a divorce in the Centennial State? It's time to find the right divorce team to guide you on this journey. Browse Colorado's top professionals in a variety of categories, including real estate, legal, finance, and mental health. Search and compare divorce specialists near you, whether you're located in Boulder or Erie.
Filter by Category
Select categories below to update the results on this page.
Browse by State
Select a state below to change the results on this page.
Colorado Divorce Statistics & Facts
- In 2019, there were 3.3 divorces per thousand inhabitants in Colorado.
- In 2020, 22,592 couples filed for “Dissolution of Marriage”—the lowest number of divorces in the state in five years.
- Ten cities with the highest divorce rate include Pueblo, Delta, La Junta, Brush, Sterline, Alamosa, Lochbuie, Sheridan, Trinidad, and Englewood.
- Colorado is a no-fault state, meaning couples don’t have to cite a reason for divorce.
- The Centennial State is an equitable distribution state. All property is divided fairly by the court.
- It takes approximately six to nine months to officially get divorced in the state.
12 professionals found
Colorado Divorce Financial Analysts - Tamara Plantiga, CDFAÂ®
700 N Colorado Blvd
Denver, Colorado 80206
Meg Werner - Sr Loan Originator
350 West Kiowa Ave. (state hwy 86)
PO Box 2565
Elizabeth, Colorado 80107
Wanda Norge, Mortgage Broker, CDLP (Certified Divorce Lending Professional)
3190 S Wadsworth Blvd
Lakewood, Colorado 80227
After Divorce Support - Nick Meima
6242 Pierson Court
Arvada, Colorado 80004